The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) bridges the corporate and academic worlds, developing partnerships that align business objectives with Baylor University’s strategic initiatives. As a University entry point,we facilitate access to knowledgeable faculty and researchers, talented students, high-tech facilities, market-ready technologies, and opportunities for invest of transformational programs.
To discover how a deeper relationship with Baylor University supports your company in achieving its business objectives, email Corporate Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With our global view of corporate interactions at Baylor University, we are positioned to assist you in identifying partnership opportunities by:
- Matching your business’ strategic goals (or imperatives) with University initiatives
- Identifying robust opportunities for maximizing impact
- Articulating the shared value proposition that collaboration with the University offers
- Facilitating worthwhile (and/or effective) interactions between campus leadership and your company representatives
- Maintaining communication about the impact of collaborative goals and the return on investment