Foundation Relations fosters relationships that unite the goals of philanthropic foundations with the wealth of University expertise and solutions. We help you to connect and collaborate to advance mutual goals that align with the University's research, teaching, and outreach mission.
The Foundation Relations team works closely with philanthropic foundations to develop innovative projects and programs that promise positive, sustained impact. We also work with administrators and academic deans to pave the way for successful partnerships, and then help facilitate the resulting long-term relationships.
We can also help program staff navigate the University to find faculty and programs of interest, and arrange for campus and site visits. If you represent a foundation and would like to explore synergies between your goals and Baylor University's initiatives and expertise, please email Foundation Relations. Foundation representatives who have already identified faculty members of interest are more than welcome to contact those researchers directly.
Our team provides expertise, services, and tools:
- Connecting you with Baylor University faculty experts
- Convening campus conversations around themes of interest
- Working with your staff to insure your goals are met
- Organizing campus visits
- Engaging University leadership
- Developing proposals and gift agreements
- Expediting outcome reports
- Facilitating foundation recognition