Services We Provide
We offer a range of services to help you successfully navigate the gift and grant process —from identifying prospects, to developing strategic proposals, and stewarding gifts. We provide help for all types of projects, including single-investigator and interdisciplinary multi-investigator. We also can assist with projects that span both Baylor University and collaborators at other universities.
- Research potential corporate and foundation funding sources
- Assess a project's funding potential and make recommendations on engaging donors
- Facilitate relationships with companies and foundations
- Assist with development and review letters of inquiry, proposals, and other application materials
- Supply necessary supporting materials and obtain institutional signatures
- Coordinate and provide staffing for campus and site visits for current and potential funders
- Assist with stewardship activities such as gift reports and recognition opportunities for funded projects
- Circulate funding opportunities and RFP's to appropriate colleges, departments, and units
- Provide fundraising resources and training workshops
Step 1: Contact Us
Step 2: Assistance Request
For assistance in finding funding, cultivating donors, developing proposals or managing and leveraging existing awards, please download and complete the request for assistance form and email it to cfr@Baylor.edu.Upon receipt we will contact you within 2 weeks to discuss next steps.
A database of external funding opportunities is available for use by Baylor faculty, staff, and students. In addition to more general keyword searches, researchers can create a user profile to set up customized searches with e-mail alerts about new opportunities that match their search criteria. Click on the GrantForward logo below and sign up for an “institutional account” using your Baylor email address.